Tuesday 9 January 2018

Sunset over a gloomy landscape.

Actually, it’s an old example of a genre that I call “Infernal esthetics” – just my personal definition, I have no idea whether it’s current anywhere or not. Here we see the entire set of preconditions to fit the infernal esthetics concept’s frames: the cement factory (“Eurocement”), railway, cemetery between the author’s position and the factory, technological road and dull landscape. The series was taken in 2015, now I have edited it anew. The set looks like a desperate attempt to vivify a gloomy picture. Unfortunately, I neither used filters nor saved data in .nef, those are pure jpegs.

Geometry. 

Sosnovka village and "Eurocement":


Pastel-like colours. Facing towards “Eurocement”: 


The same view from a railway:



No comments:

Post a Comment